Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Author and Advocate Kevin Hines Coming to Monroe
- Two years after a diagnosis of bipolar disorder, Kevin Hines attempted to take his own life by jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. He is one of only 34 people (less than 1%) to survive the fall. He is now an advocate for mental health and suicide prevention.
- Walk A Mile and Make a Difference on May 6
- Mental health and development disability advocates, community associations, legislators, friends, family, supporters and general public meet at the steps of the state Capitol to deliver a powerful message
- Second CMH Town Hall on May 7
- As requested, a follow up date from the recent CMH Town Hall has been scheduled to further discuss CLS and Self Determination updates.