The Weed House

Weed House

Landmark: The Weed House, Greek Revival Architecture, Home of the Weed Family
William H. Weed (1819-1899)
George Weed (1870-?)
Vernon Weed (?-1968)
Restored and owned by Warren & June Todd

Location: Salem Township, 8985 North Territorial Road

Why Landmark: The Weed House is a beautiful Greek Revival Architecture Home that was built by one of Salem Township's original settlers William H. Weed in the 1800's and has been faithfully restored by Warren and June Todd.

Photo by: Terry Cwik

Document Actions
Google Translate