Jarvis Stone School

Jarvis Stone House

Landmark: Jarvis Stone School

Location: Northwest Corner of North Territorial and Curtis Roads.

Why Landmark: It is a restored one-room stone schoolhouse that was built in 1857.  It was used continuously until 1967 as a school.  It is now the headquarters of the Salem Area Historical Society.

Photo by: Terry Cwik

Document Actions
Google Translate