Red Cross Blood Drive
Blood Drive April 21st from 10-4pm @ 200 N Main St
American Red Cross Blood Drive
When: Friday, April 21st, 2017
10am to 4pm
Where: Washtenaw County Administration Building
Lower Level Conference Room
200 N. Main St
Click here to sign up. Enter sponsor code: Washtenaw
Make your appointment today!
Please contact Candace Wethington or call 734-222-6836 with any questions.
- · Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- · Donating blood is a safe process. A sterile needle is used only once for each donor and then discarded.
- · Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S
- · According to the American Cancer Society, more than 1.69 million people are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in 2017. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- · The blood used in an emergency is already on the shelves before the event occurs.
- · Although an estimated 38 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate blood at any given time; however, less than 10% of that eligible population actually donates!
Saving lives is important to you and your donors, and everyone's time is valuable. Make the most of it with RapidPass, a new tool that allows blood donors to help save lives in less time. You may save time by completing a RapidPass on the day of your donation prior to arriving at the blood drive.
RapidPass allows you to complete your pre-reading and donation questions online from the comfort and privacy of their home or office.*
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Visit redcrossblood.org/RapidPass
2. Read the information and answer the questions
3. Print the pass or email it to yourself