MSU Extension Summer Programs and Events
MSU Extension Offers Variety of Educational Programs
June and July bring many Extension programs and activities which are open to the public, along with programs that require pre-registration such as the 4-H Cloverbud Camp, 4-H Exploration Days and various workshops. Details on each of these programs can be found in the June edition of the Washtenaw County 4-H Newsletter for Youth and their Families.
Mark your calendar for other upcoming MSU Extension events and programs:
- “Breakfast on the Farm” will take place Saturday, June 26th. Enjoy a free Michigan-made breakfast while experiencing family fun and a chance to learn about local farm families who produce the food you eat. More information on this event and other programs can be found on the Extension website.
- Interested in learning how to can foods for commercial sales? A class designed for those who wish to take home food preservation to a small scale commercial level will be held on June 14th from 5:30-7:00 p.m. To register call MSU Extension at 997-1678 or contact Joan Miller at 222-3956.
- Under Water…You Aren’t Alone free housing seminar on Tuesday, June 15, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Pittsfield Township Administration Building. Learn important things to know before you make a decision about your house. To register call MSU Extension at 997-1678.
- Gardening Problems? Call the Master Gardener Hotline 997-1819 Monday – Thursday from 9 to 12 noon and 1 to 4 pm.
- Enjoy free family fun at the annual Washtenaw County 4-H Youth Show taking place July 25th – July 30th.
Still have questions? Contact the MSU Extension office at 997-1678.