You are here: Home Government Water Resources Commissioner Report a Problem

Report a Problem

The Washtenaw County Water Resources Commissioner wants you to report any and all drainage or flooding concerns relating to county drains, illegal dumping, or stormwater.

Service Request


If this is a Flooding Emergency Call 911

The office is open 8:30-5:00 pm M-F, during business hours please contact us at 734-222-6860


Common examples include:

  • Street drainage blockages
  • Flooding
  • Soil Erosion
  • Illegal dumping

After Hours:
Click Here to launch an interactive map to plot where drainage service is needed, include a photo if possible.  Somebody from our staff will contact you as soon as available.

Document Actions
Google Translate