You are here: Home Government Water Resources Commissioner What We Do Establish a New Lake Level

Establish a New Lake Level

Lake Level Petition

You may petition the Drain Commissioner to establish a Legal Lake Level under the Inland Lake Level Act. (Part 307 of P.A. 59 of 1995)


Click here for Lake Level Petition documentation:


For additional information please call (734) 222-6860 or email

Document Actions
Google Translate