North Lake Improvement Project
This lake management project provides lake improvement to North Lake by controlling invasive and nuisance aquatic weeds and maintaining the lake level control structure and other items, subject to the approval of the Board of Public Works, that will provide enhanced recreational opportunities for lake properties.
The weeds are controlled by the application of special chemicals to the lake, followed by additional spot applications as necessary.
The North Lake improvement project began in 2008. The current lake management project is for a five year period (2012-2016).
The special assessment district for the North Lake Improvement Project is situated within Dexter and Lyndon Townships, Washtenaw County.
More information about North Lake: http://www.northlaker.org
Publications & Reports
- Financial Report as of March 31, 2017
- Financial Report as of September 30, 2016
- Financial Report as of June 30, 2016
- Financial Report as of February 29, 2016
- Financial Report as of June 30, 2015
- Financial Report as of July 16, 2014
- Financial Report 2007-2013
2016 North Lake Management Report - data summary
Other Reports & Resources
- 2011 North Lake Management Opinion
- 2010 North Lake DNR Fish Study
- 2009 North Lake Management Opinion
- 2008 North Lake Management Opinion
- 2008 North Lake DNR Fish Study
- "The Laker" Newsletter - July 2016
- "The Laker" Newsletter - July 2013
- "The Laker" Newsletter - July 2012
Invoices & Permits
Special assessment district information
- Notice of Second Public Hearing: Official notice of September 17, 2012 hearing
- Notice of First Public Hearing: Official notice of August 13, 2012 hearing
- View the complete Special Assessment District by property tax identification number. Listing includes the amount assessed against property each year over five years.
Washtenaw County Office of the Water Resources Commissioner