Joslin Lake Improvement Project
This lake management project provides lake improvement to Joslin Lake by controlling invasive and nuisance aquatic weeds.
The weeds are controlled by the application of special chemicals to the lake, followed by additional spot applications as necessary.
The Joslin Lake improvement project began in 2007. The current lake management project is for a five year period (2012-2016).
The special assessment district for the Joslin Lake Improvement Project is situated within Lyndon Township, Washtenaw County. There are 125 parcels located in the district.
Publications & Reports
- 2016 Field Report
- 2014 Management Opinion/Field Report
- 2013 Field Report
- 2012 Field Report
- 2011 Field Report
Other Reports & Resources
- 2009 Permit Application
- Herbicide Application Approval Letter
- Cricket Frog Location Map
- DNR Cricket Frog Notification
Special assessment district information
Public Hearing Notice: Official notice of December 15, 2008 hearing
- Property Listing (pdf): View the complete Special Assessment District by property tax identification number. Listing includes the total Amount Assessed against property over five years
Washtenaw County Office of the Water Resources Commissioner