How To Apply
WHP PLAN B IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS
For more information, call WHP Customer Service: 866-291-8691 (toll-free)
WHP will be assisting county residents apply for insurance (Obamacare) on the Marketplace (Open enrollment Nov 15, 2014 - Feb 15, 2015)
How can I apply:
- Online at healthcare.gov.
- In person at the Washtenaw Health Plan office. The Washtenaw Health Plan (WHP) will be assisting county residents apply on the Marketplace. Please call 734-544-3030 for an appointment.
- By mail. Downloadable and paper applications at healthcare.gov.
Opens April 1, 2014
How to apply:
- Online at
- By phone at 1-855-276-4626
- In person - click here for a list of local agencies
Click here for A Guide to Free and Low Cost Health Coverage for information about other resources for the uninsured in Washtenaw County.
(page updated 8/29/2014 ja)