Fraudulent H1N1 products
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is alerting the public to be wary of Internet sites selling products that claim to prevent, treat or cure 2009 H1N1 flu virus, and is informing offending websites that they must take prompt action to correct and/or remove promotions of these fraudulent products or face immediate enforcement action.
- FDA, FTC Issue Joint Warning Letter to Web Site Offering Fraudulent H1N1 Flu Supplements
- FDA Warns of Unapproved and Illegal H1N1 Drug Products Purchased Over the Internet
- Fraudulent Products Widget
- Fraudulent 2009 H1N1 Influenza Products List
- FDA Warns Web Sites against Marketing Fraudulent H1N1 Flu Virus Claims
- FDA, FTC Warn Public of Fraudulent 2009 H1N1 Influenza Products
- Report Suspected Fraudulent Products or Criminal Activity Associated with H1N1 Flu Virus (Swine Flu )
- H1N1 Flu Warning Letters
H1N1 Fraudulent Products Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.