Community Health Committee
The Community Health Committee (CHC) is HIP's coalition and has included over 200 participants from diverse organizations including health systems, government, schools, community-based organizations, business, neighborhood and faith-based groups, and individual citizens. Anyone is welcome to attend. See presentations and handouts from the 2015 meetings on the right.
November 10, 2015
September 1, 2015
- Presentation: Recovery Oriented System of Care
- Presentation: Washtenaw County Adults with Mental Health or Substance use Disorder Data
June 2, 2015
- Presentation: Welcome
- Presentation: 2015 Homelessness Point-in-Time Count
- Presentation: Housing Affordability and Economic Equity Analysis
- Handout: Housing Access for Washtenaw County
- Handout: Affordable Housing & Homelessness Advocacy in Washtenaw County
- Lunch will be provided. $5 suggested donation.
- Coffee, tea, and water will be available.
- Open to the public.
- Join the CHC e-mail list for regular updates!
The Implementation Team is responsible for quality assurance, monitoring health outcomes, interpreting data and information dissemination regarding HIP objectives. Members include representatives from Chelsea Community Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Health System, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living, Washtenaw Health Plan, Ann Arbor YMCA, and Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research.
Coordinating Team is responsible for tracking progress of HIP objectives, setting agenda for the CHC meetings and activities, and assuring that the Implementation Team workplan serves larger HIP/CHC goals. Members include leaders from Chelsea Community Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Health System, University of Michigan Health System, health department, Washtenaw Intermediate School District, and community volunteers.