Community Health Committee
The Community Health Committee (CHC) is HIP's coalition and has included over 200 participants from diverse organizations including health systems, government, schools, community-based organizations, business, neighborhood and faith-based groups, and individual citizens. Anyone is welcome to attend.
October 14, 2014
- At Risk Youth presentation
- 2014 Report Card Washtenaw Alliance for Children and Youth
- Handout: Michigan Profile for Healthy Youth - Washtenaw County - Selected Indicators
September 23, 2014 Meeting
June 10, 2014 Meeting
- Encuesta Buenos Vecinos: Results, Response, Priorities and Action presentation
- Handout: Words
- Handout: Posters
- Handout: Disparities Matrix
- Handout: Community Leadership Team Recommendations
April 29, 2014 Meeting
February 11, 2014 Meeting
We will announce our 2015 schedule soon!
- Lunch will be provided. Coffee, tea, and water will be available.
- Open to the public.
- Join the CHC e-mail list for regular updates!
The Implementation Team is responsible for quality assurance, monitoring health outcomes, interpreting data and information dissemination regarding HIP objectives. Members include representatives from Chelsea Community Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Health System, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living, Washtenaw Health Plan, Ann Arbor YMCA, and Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research.
Coordinating Team is responsible for tracking progress of HIP objectives, setting agenda for the CHC meetings and activities, and assuring that the Implementation Team workplan serves larger HIP/CHC goals. Members include leaders from Chelsea Community Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Health System, University of Michigan Health System, health department, Washtenaw Intermediate School District, and community volunteers.