HIP 2020 Objectives: Infectious Disease
- Decrease the chlamydia infection rate in Ypsilanti teenagers 15-19 years from 3,345 per 100,000 to 1,201 per 100,000.
- Increase the proportion of females who have received the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine by age 16 from 0% to 75%.
- Increase the annual influenza vaccination rate in children 6-59 months from 65% to 90%.
- Increase the proportion of children 19-35 months who are fully immunized from 73% to 90%.
- Decrease the incidence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in persons 13 years and older from 10 per 100,000 to 1 per 100,000.
Healthy Older Adults
- Increase the annual influenza vaccination rate in adults 65 years and older from 76% to 90%.
- Increase the proportion of adults 65 years and older who have received at least one pneumococcal vaccination from 58% to 90%.