2020 Objectives for Healthy Older Adults
- Decrease the proportion of adults 50 years and older who have diabetes from 18% to 12%.
- Increase the proportion of adults 65 years and older who attain at least 30 minutes of moderate activity three days per week from 45% to 60%.
- Increase the proportion of women 50-64 years who get an annual mammogram from 62% to 68%.
- Increase the annual influenza vaccination rate in adults 65 years and older from 76% to 90%.
- Increase the proportion of adults 65 years and older who have received at least one pneumococcal vaccination from 58% to 90%.
- Reduce the annual rate of hospitalizations due to falls for persons 65 years and older from 162 per 10,000 to 130 per 10,000.