Washtenaw County Health Objectives for the Year 2020 - Healthy Eating
- Increase consumption of five or more servings of fruits and vegetables per day in children 6-17 years from 13% to 28%.
- Decrease the overweight or obesity rate in low income preschool children from 29% to 20%.
- Increase the proportion of adults who consume five or more servings of fruits and vegetables per day from 25% to 33%.
- Decrease the proportion of adults who are overweight from 50% to 40%.
- Increase food security in residents with fair or poor health from 74% to 95%.