How to join CSHCS

MSA-0838E_Disclose_CSHCS Protected_Health__information_165997_7.pdfThe first step is to ask your specialist to submit a medical record less than one year old.  This information can be in the form of a letter or report that fully describes the condition and treatment plan. Your specialist will need permission to send the medical information to CSHCS.   Click here for an  Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form.  (MSA-0838)

  1. Medical eligibility report
  2. Authorization to disclose Protected Health Information
Document Actions
Google Translate