The following steps are required to become a WC MRC member:
All items that need to be turned in can be sent or delivered to any of the following:
Washtenaw County Public Health
555 Towner St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Please call 734-544-2973 or email
- Read the WC MRC Handbook. Print, sign and turn in the 3 included forms.
- Complete a WC MRC Registration Form and turn it in.
- Complete the on-line MI Volunteer Registry (if you are a Michigan resident). Note: The on-line system was upgraded in February 2012.
- Complete the on-line FEMA Course, take the exam and turn in a copy of your certificate.
- Medical Professionals: IS-100.HCb - Introduction to the Incident Command System for Healthcare/Hospitals
- Non-Medical Members: IS-100.b - Introduction to the Incident Command System
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Present valid license or photo I.D. at orientation (U.S. citizenship is not required).
- Remain free of felony and/or serious misdemeanor convictions.
- Consent to a background check and a professional license and credential check. License numbers must be provided for verification if applicable, current licensure is not required.