All requirements must be completed and turned in before becoming a member.
The orientation includes an intro to the MRC and reviews all of the following membership requirements. Print your quiz results upon passing and send a copy to verify completion of this step.
Print, sign, and turn in the 3 included forms.
Print, complete, and turn in all pages.
Register on-line (if you are a Michigan resident). This site is used to notify, screen, and inform individuals in the event of a natural or public health emergency.
Take the exam and turn in a copy of your certificate.
- Medical Professionals: IS-100.HCb - Introduction to the Incident Command System for Healthcare/Hospitals
- Non-Medical Members: IS-100.b - Introduction to the Incident Command System
Send an email verifying that your plan is complete. We do not need to see the actual plan.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Have a valid license or photo I.D.
(U.S. citizenship is not required).
- Remain free of felony and/or serious misdemeanor convictions.
- Consent to a background check and a professional license and credential check. License numbers must be provided for verification if applicable, current licensure is not required.
Please send all completed items to:
Washtenaw County Public Health
555 Towner St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48198