We offer FREE WALK-IN pregnancy testing through the Adult Clinic on Wednesdays (9am-noon & 1-4pm)
- Be a U.S. Citizen or "qualified alien"
- Have a social security number or proof of having applied for one
- Live in Michigan
- 19 - 44 years of age
- Live in a family that meets the monthly income limits
- Income limit is 185% of Federal poverty level
- Not be Medicaid eligible
- Not currently pregnant
- Not have private insurance with full coverage for family planning services
- Office visits for family planning services
- Laboratory testing and pharmaceuticals related to contraceptive management
You can apply for Plan First at your local Department of Human Services or through any Plan First provider. You can access further information at the Plan First State website.
Feel free to call Washtenaw County Public Health, Adult Health Clinic at 734-544-6840 to schedule a family planning appointment or to check to see if you qualify.
Other Plan First Providers:
Planned Parenthood - Ann Arbor
3100 Professional Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI
Planned Parenthood - Ypsilanti
840 Maus Ave
The Corner Health Center
47 N. Huron St.
Page updated 2/8/11