By Appointment Only
- Please call 734-544-6840 to schedule and appointment.
Washtenaw County Public Health Adult Clinic
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Fee schedule
- Bring your PHOTO ID and your Social Security number to your first appointment. Anonymous HIV testing is still available.
Additional Clinic Information:
- For men interested in STD testing, don't urinate during the 2 hours before you come to the clinic.
- Children under the age of 13 years old are assessed on an individual basis (please mention when you schedule appointment)
- Test results are available in 7-10 days
- Our staff consist of licensed and certified nurse practitioners, HIV counselors, social workers, nurses and medical technologist.
STD's can be spread through oral, vaginal and anal sex. Some STDs such as HIV, Hepatitis C, and Hepatitis B can also be transmitted by sharing injection drugs and injection drug works.