Public Health Hours, Location and Directions
Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are closed Saturday and Sunday. See the list of holidays Public Health will be CLOSED.
For staff email addresses and phone numbers, see our Staff Listing
Washtenaw County Public Health
555 Towner St., P.O. Box 0915
Ypsilanti, MI 48197-0915
Office Locations and Directions
Washtenaw County Public Health is located in the Human Services Building at 555 Towner Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198.
Our Environmental Health Division is located at 705 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor. The main number is 734-222-3800. For more, please visit the Enviornmental Health home page.
We encourage you to walk, bike, or use public transit to visit us!
- Driving Directions (pdf)
- Visit GoogleMaps for directions
- Visit MapQuest for directions
- Visitors may park in the lot at Towner and Center streets. Parking is free.
- Plan a route with help from the Washtenaw County bike map (pdf)
- Border-to-Border Trail Map for eastern Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti to the wayne County line (pdf)
We have several bike racks onsite in our courtyard and on Towner Street
- Ann Arbor Transit Authority (AATA) provides hourly bus service to our facility via Route 11 or Route 20
- We are also just 1 mile from the Ypsilanti Transit Center
Alternative Transportation Information: