Rolling Hills Water Park is the ideal location for your group outing! We have everything on site to ensure your group has a fun-filled trip.
In order for us to accomodate you best, please provide 2 weeks notice prior to your arrival date by filling out a Group Visit Form (this is not a reservation).
Please read our Group Visit Planning Guide for all the information needed to make your group outing a success.
Upon arrival, a staff member will welcome your group, review park rules, and answer any questions you may have.
We require a 1:10 adult/student ratio for all group visits. To avoid long lines in the locker rooms, we encourage large groups to come dressed to swim. Some items to remember: swimming suit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, cover-up clothing, quarters for locker rentals, and money for concessions. Aqua Socks are recommended.
Group Discount Offer - $5 Per Person
• Organizational Groups: Schools, Camps, Scouts, Churches, etc.
• For groups of 20 people or more
• Mondays-Fridays (excludes holidays)
• 11am-2pm only (other days/times must pay regular fees)
• Groups must register in advance by submitting a Group Visit Form in order to receive the discount.
Group Visit Form
Group Visit Planning Guide