You are here: Home Government Departments Parks and Recreation Rolling Hills Water Park info pages Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Haven't found what you're looking for? Browse through our list of commonly asked questions:

Water Question MarkAre swimsuits required?  Do you allow alternate-swimwear?
Swimming suits are required at all times.  Street clothes or shoes may not be worn in the water areas.
For individuals who are unable to wear a traditional swimsuit due to religious reasons, in part, the following items are acceptable: clothing that is light weight (nylon, polyester, Lycra or thin cotton) and does not inhibit one's ability to swim.  The clothing may not be exessively loose or pose an entanglement hazard.

Can I bring a cooler/food/beverages into the water park?
Other than bottled water, guests are not permitted to bring coolers, food or beverages into the water park. The only exception is baby food or bottles for infants and we prefer guests leave these items in the water park office until they are needed.  Other things prohibited in the water park: Umbrellas, Smoking

What should I bring with me to make sure my trip is a success?
Your ID, Towel/Cover-Up, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Bottled Water, Reading Materials, USCG-Approved Lifejacket, Aqua Shoes, Cash or Credit for Concessions

Can I bring water toys and inflatables into the park?
No, the only inflatables allowed in the water park are the tubes that we provide.

How do I know if my child needs to wear a swim diaper?
Children who are not potty trained are required to wear a swim diaper.  Swim diapers are available for purchase at the water park office.

Am I able to leave the water park and come back?
Guests wishing to leave the water park can receive a hand stamp for same-day admittance.

If I am just dropping someone off, am I still required to pay the vehicle admission fee?
Yes.  The vehicle admission fee refers to entrance into the general park.

What do I need to gain admittance to the water park?
•  Individuals must be 16 years old to purchase admission, and children 12 years old and younger are required to be supervised by someone 16 or older.
•  Proof of Washtenaw County residence must be shown at the water park entrance in order to receive the resident rate.

What happens if I am at the water park when it starts to rain?
The water park will remain open during light rain.  If the rain is heavy enough or the weather becomes severe, the water areas will be temporarily cleared.  Swimmers will be able to re-enter the water areas 30 minutes after the storm has passed.

Water Park Home 


Document Actions
Google Translate