8th Annual Dog Swim
Join us for the 8th annual Dog Swim!
The cost is $5 per dog and there is a limit of 2 dogs per person. Participants can register online at parksonline.ewashtenaw.org or by mail by filling out this registration form and mailing/faxing it to:
Rolling Hills County Park
7660 Stony Creek Rd.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Fax: (734) 484-9703
There will be three different time frames for small, medium, and large sized dogs:
35 lbs. & under: 12:00-12:45pm.
35-59 lbs.: 1:00-2:00pm
60 lbs. & up: 2:15-3:!5pm
Dog Swim Rules:
1. WCPARC reserves the right to deny admission for any reason.
2. Dog owners must provide current rabies vaccination certificate the day of the event.
3. Dogs must be on a 6 ft. leash at all times except when in the water.
4. Only the dogs will be allowed in the pool. Owners may wade up to their ankles.
5. An adult (18 years of age or older) must accompany their dogs at all times.
6. Owners will be responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.
7. Unruly or aggressive dogs will not be permitted.