- Planning Your Parks System
- Commission Adopts 5-Year Recreation Master Plan ~ The Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission (WCPARC) unanimously voted to accept the updated 2015-2019 Parks and Recreation Master Plan on August 12, 2014. With acceptance of this master plan, WCPARC recommits itself to the mission, goals and objectives, and principal initiatives outlined within. The master plan serves to guide the decision making for the next five years in the development and enhancement of park and recreation facilities. The approved plan also enables the Parks Commission to pursue grant funding for projects.
- Get Social with Washtenaw County Parks!
- Don't miss a beat, follow the Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission on Facebook and Instagram!
- Riverbend Preserve in Bridgewater Township Now Open
- Washtenaw County Parks & Recreation Commission is pleased to announce the opening of Riverbend Preserve in Bridgewater Township. This 53 acre preserve protects scenic natural and agricultural land along the banks of the River Raisin. Acquisition of the Riverbend Preserve was made possible through the Washtenaw County Natural Areas Preservation Program (NAPP).