Class Registration Information
Prior to each session, a quarterly newsletter (containing class information) is mailed to active registrants. The newsletter is also available on-line - View the newsletter. If you are not currently receiving the newsletteryou may request one by calling us at (734) 971-6355, or emailing your request to email@example.com.
You can register for all classes and lessons online or in person at our front desk.
FITNESS CLASS REGISTRATION
• Pre-registration is the most affordable way to participate in group classes at the recreation center.
• Pre-registration for classes at the recreation center is offered four times each year, beginning and ending a few weeks prior to the start of each seasonal class term. Our current class offerings include group fitness, dance, martial arts and water exercise.
INSTRUCTIONAL SWIM REGISTRATION & POLICIES
• Pre-registration for adult or youth instructional swim classes is available approximately 8 times per year depending on season offerings. See current class offerings for information.
• Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers with training pants and swimsuit.
• No make-ups will be scheduled for missed instructional swim classes.
• If a class or activity is canceled because of weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other unexpected problems, an effort will be made to schedule a make-up.
CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
The Parks and Recreation Commission reserves the right to cancel any programs due to insufficient enrollment (less than 10 participants on a regular basis). If a class or activity is canceled because of weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other unexpected problems, an effort will be made to schedule a make-up.
Please Note: There will be no classes on days that the Recreation Center is closed.