Independence Lake County Park Day Camp
COME AND JOIN US FOR AN AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCE!
Independence Lake County Park currently offers both spring and summer day camps. Our camps aim to provide your child with and enjoyably unique experiences they will remember for years to come. We hope to see you there!
• Lakefront Activities: Swimming, Sand Castles, Water Games, More!
• Daily Trips to the Spray Zone
• Trails, Fields, Paths & Critters to Explore with Park Naturalist
• Boating in both Paddle Boats and Row Boats
• Fishing from Boats and Pier
• Arts and Crafts for All Ages and Abilities
• Small and Large Group Games
• Weekly Cookouts on Fridays
• Weekly Campfires, Including S'Mores!
• Friday 'FunDays' - Each Friday is Different and SURE to be a Blast!
• Much, Much More!
• Camp: $135/week
• Pre-Care: $15/week
• Post-Care: $15/week
• Camp: 9:15am - 4:15pm
• Pre-Care: 8:15am - 9:15am
• Post-Care: 4:15pm - 5:15pm
|3||June 30-July 3|
|7||July 28- August 1|
• Meet the Staff [coming soon!]
Registration for 2013 will begin on March 18. Space is limited to 30 Campers each week!
1. Online at parksonline.ewashtenaw.org
Select "Day Camp" and then "Independence Lake" to choose which weeks to register for
2. Fax a registration form and payment information to Independence Lake County Park at 734-449-4437
3. Register in person at Independence Lake County Park Office
4. Mail a registration form and payment to Independence Lake at 3200 Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake, Mi 48189