Independence Lake County Park Day Camp
SUMMER DAY CAMP OPEN HOUSE: Monday, June 6th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
This open house is for current campers and future campers alike! Friends, family, and anyone who might be interested are welcome to come to this event and learn more about our summer program opportunities. Come out Independence Lake County Park and learn more about our Summer Day Camp. Parents are encouraged to come, ask questions, get more information and meet our day camp staff. Future campers are welcome! There will be crafts and activities for the kids, facilitated by our counselors, with a focus on getting to know them. If you have any question please email Lyla for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COME AND JOIN US FOR AN AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCE!
Independence Lake County Park currently offers a summer day camp program. Our camp aims to provide your child with an enjoyably unique experience they will remember for years to come. We hope to see you there!
Ages: Children who have completed Kindergarten through 11 years of age
• Lakefront Activities: Swimming, Sand Castles, Water Games, More!
• One Trip a Week to Blue Heron Bay
• Trails, Fields, Paths & Critters to Explore with Park Naturalist
• Boating in both Paddle Boats and Row Boats
• Fishing from Boats and Pier
• Arts and Crafts for All Ages and Abilities
• Small and Large Group Games
• Weekly Cookouts on Fridays
• Friday 'FunDays' - Each Friday is different and SURE to be a Blast!
• Much, Much More!
• Camp: $150/week
• Pre-Care: $15/week
• Post-Care: $15/week
• Camp: 9:15am - 4:15pm
• Pre-Care: 8:15am - 9:15am
• Post-Care: 4:15pm - 5:15pm
|2||June 27-July 1|
Registration for 2016 will begin on March 1. Space is limited to 30 campers each week!
1. Online at parksonline.ewashtenaw.org
Select "Day Camp" and then "Independence Lake" to choose which weeks to register for
2. Fax the registration form and payment information to Independence Lake County Park at 734-449-4437
3. Register in person at Independence Lake County Park Office
4. Mail a registration form and payment to Independence Lake at 3200 Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189