Independence Lake County Park Day Camp
COME AND JOIN US FOR AN AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCE!
Independence Lake County Park currently offers a summer day camp program. Our camp aims to provide your child with an enjoyably unique experience they will remember for years to come. We hope to see you there!
Ages: Children who have completed Kindergarten through 11 years of age
• Lakefront Activities: Swimming, Sand Castles, Water Games, More!
• One Trip a Week to Blue Heron Bay
• Trails, Fields, Paths & Critters to Explore with Park Naturalist
• Boating in both Paddle Boats and Row Boats
• Fishing from Boats and Pier
• Arts and Crafts for All Ages and Abilities
• Small and Large Group Games
• Weekly Cookouts on Fridays
• Friday 'FunDays' - Each Friday is different and SURE to be a Blast!
• Much, Much More!
• Camp: $150/week
• Pre-Care: $15/week
• Post-Care: $15/week
• Camp: 9:15am - 4:15pm
• Pre-Care: 8:15am - 9:15am
• Post-Care: 4:15pm - 5:15pm
|3||July 3, 5-7|
|7||July 31- August 4|
Registration for 2017 will begin on March 1. Space is limited to 30 campers each week!
1. Online at parksonline.ewashtenaw.org
Select "Day Camp" and then "Independence Lake" to choose which weeks to register for
2. Fax the registration form and payment information to Independence Lake County Park at 734-449-4437
3. Register in person at Independence Lake County Park Office
4. Mail a registration form and payment to Independence Lake at 3200 Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189