Pets in the Parks
Horses are prohibited in WCPARC Parks.
Dog owner failure to abide by the following policies and regulations of the program could lead to discontinuation of the program:
• All Dogs must be on a 6' leash.
• Dogs should be leashed prior to entering the park.
• Dog owners must pick up and properly dispose of their pets waste.
• Dogs are restricted to posted hard surfaced trails only at these parks.
• Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and wearing a collar with identification at all times.
• Owners assume full responsibility for their dogs.
• Failure to comply with posted rules may result in expulsion, citation, or fine.
Dogs are NOT permitted in the following areas:
• Pavilions and picnicking areas
• Buildings, decks and patios
• Playfields and lawn areas
• Concession areas and facilities
• Pools and swimming beaches
• Wetlands, marshes or designated nature preserve or study areas
• Fishing piers and docks
• Places where a public assembly may be occurring
• Developed areas
• Other areas as posted
The above listed restrictions do not apply to service dogs (animals) trained to assist disabled persons and whose presence is reasonably necessary.