The Washtenaw Housing Education Partners provides multiple opportunities for current, future or former Washtenaw County residents to participate in classroom or individual financial management and credit repair education. Please click on the links below to learn more about the programs and resources offered.
- Family Financial Academy - POWER, Inc.
- Financial management classes & individual
- MI Money Health
- Free Annual Credit Report
- U.S Financial Literacy and Education Commission
- Consumer.gov Money Resource
- State of Michigan Office of Financial & Insurance Regulation: Consumer Services
NOTE: For participants looking to access down-payment assistance or affordable homeownership programs, financial management education & credit repair counseling may be required.