4-H members chose to join 4-H through a local club, but you can also join 4-H as an independent member. We encourage families to contact leaders directly whenever possible to learn more about the clubs that they are interested in.
List of Current 4-H Clubs (updated 12/11/15)
How much does it cost to be in 4-H?
- $10 per member per year
- Maximum of $30 per family
- Scholarships available upon request for families with financial need. Contact 4-H staff for details.
- Pay cash or check, make checks out to Michigan State University
When does my membership expire?
- The 4-H year runs from September 1 - August 31
- All memberships expire August 31
- The leader of your club will help you re-enroll for the next year
What do I need to sign up for 4-H?
- $10 per member
- 4HOnline website: https:\\mi.4honline.com. We will not longer support Internet Explorer 10 and older versions due to security concerns. Internet Explorer 10 and older versions do not natively support TLS 1.2 which is the required SSL security standard. Previous versions of TLS and SSL are no longer considered secure and will be disabled. This means you will not be able to access 4HOnline with Internet Explorer. You will need to use Chrome or Firefox, both of these are free to download on your PC.
- Give your forms to your 4-H club leader or mail to/drop off at the Washtenaw 4-H office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!