Most 4-H members chose to join 4-H through a local club, but you can also join 4-H as an independent member. We encourage families to contact leaders directly whenever possible to learn more about the clubs that they are interested in.
List of Current 4-H Clubs (updated 2/26/14)
How much does it cost to be in 4-H?
- $10 per member per year
- Maximum of $30 per family
- Scholarships available upon request for families with financial need. Contact 4-H staff for details.
- Pay cash or check, make checks out to Michigan State University
When does my membership expire?
- The 4-H year runs from September 1 - August 31
- All memberships expire August 31
- The leader of your club will help you re-enroll for the next year
What do I need to sign up for 4-H?
- $10 per member
- Give your forms to your 4-H club leader or mail to/drop off at the Washtenaw 4-H office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!