- 4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills.
Latest News/Upcoming Events...
- Junior Master Gardener is back for 2014! This fun, hands-on class on gardening and volunteering is open to youth 9-11 years old. Plant your very own garden!!! Information and application here. Early registration $5 discount deadline March 31, late registration deadline April 21. Contact Maggie for details.
- Cloverbud Camp 2014 is now accepting camper registrations! The counselor application period has closed (4/17/14).
- Information: June 24-26, 9 AM-3 PM, First Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Ann Arbor
- Theme: Around the World!
- Campers: youth 5-8 years old (as of 1/1/2014)
- Counselors: teen 4-H members 11-19 years old (as of 1/1/2014)
- Community Service Ideas- Click here for ideas for community service projects
Ronald McDonald House Charities – is looking for items to stock the shelves of the “home away from home” for families of children experiencing a serious illness or injury requiring hospitalization or treatment.
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital – Encourages you to consider donating gift cards to support the patients and families staying at the hospital.
4-H Member/Leader Discounts – Show your 4-H Membership card at these participating locations to receive a discount.
Cloverbeat Blast Email Update: April 17, 2014