4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills.
Latest News/Upcoming Events...
- Horse Protege- Please use this form to sign up as protege student (7-8) or youth teacher (13-19).
- Livestock Cloverbud/Mentor Program- Please use this form to sign up as a mentor or cloverbud in the livestock program. Forms are due February 28.
- Fun with Gelatin! Gelatin art flowers & bows cake decorating workshop taught by Cake Connection. Saturday, March 15, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM, at Lenawee MSUE, 1040 S. Winter St., Adrian, MI 49221. Ages 9+. $15/4-H member, $25/non 4-H member or adult. Registration form AND full payment must be received at Lenawee MSUE by March 7 to participate.
- Junior Master Gardener is back for 2014! This fun, hands-on class on gardening and volunteering is open to youth 9-11 years old. Plant your very own garden!!! Information and application here. Early registration $5 discount deadline March 31, late registration deadline April 21. Contact Maggie for details.
- Community Service Ideas- Click here for ideas for community service projects
Ronald McDonald House Charities – is looking for items to stock the shelves of the “home away from home” for families of children experiencing a serious illness or injury requiring hospitalization or treatment.
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital – Encourages you to consider donating gift cards to support the patients and families staying at the hospital.
4-H Member/Leader Discounts – Show your 4-H Membership card at these participating locations to receive a discount.
Cloverbeat Blast Email Update: February 20, 2014