Waste Knot Partnership Benefits
- Partnership plaque & window decal
- Invitation to the annual Waste Knot Awards Ceremony
- Eligibility to participate in the City of Ann Arbor's Green Fair
- Qualification for an Environmental Excellence Award
And that's not all...
Gain Customers: Being recognized as a green business will help you gain creditability within the community. Green businesses are in high demand among Washtenaw County residents. As a Waste Knot partner, you will receive free year-round advertisement in area newspapers, press releases, radio, and the County's website. Waste Knot partnership also provides inclusion in the Washtenaw County 3-R Business Directory.
Bottom-Line Savings: Reducing solid waste expenditures opens the door to bottom-line savings. Recycling more means spending less on disposal and hauling costs. One of our current partners saves over $126,000 a year through recycling paper products, waste oil recovery, and energy and water conservation practices.
- Technical Assistance & Education: Waste Knot partners are eligible to receive a free, non-regulatory waste audit and consulting for program development and improvement.