- Asbestos [FAQ's]
- Business Waste
- Compost/Yard Waste [check local government]
- Empty Containers
- Electronic Waste [TVs, computers, appliances, etc. accepted at H4H ReStore]
- Explosives & Ammunition [Sheriff Sub-Stations, call first]
- Freon Appliances [The Drop-Off Station]
- Incandescent Light Bulbs [Gross Electric]
- Medical Waste [blood, gauze, linen, etc.]
- Pharmacueticals/Medication** [For local medicine disposal options, please view info. on the Medicine Take-Back Program by visiting www.dontflushdrugs.com]
- Radioactive Materials [Regulations]
**Current DEA laws prevent the HHW facility from collecting any type of medication; over the counter (OTC), prescription or any of the five classes of scheduled drugs.
If you have any questions about whether we can accept your materials or products for disposal, please contact us!
Noelle Bowman, Program Assistants
705 N. Zeeb Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48107-8645