Car Speed Resources
Car speed, fuel efficiency, and pedestrian-bicycle safety.
- U.S. Dept of Energy webpage on fuel economy and speed.
- 2013 study on "Predicting LIght-Duty Vehicle Fuel Economy as a Function of Highway Speed."
- U. S. Department of Transportation—the effect of Vehicle Travel Speeds on Pedestrian Injuries.
- Trends in fatalities from distracted driving in the United States, 1999 to 2008.
- Michigan Traffic Crash Facts Data Query Tool.
- Michigan Department of Transportation Pedestrian and Bicycle Crash Data Analysis: 2005-2010.
- Washtenaw Area Transportation Study 2040 Long Range Plan.
- "The Green Room" WEMU public radio show on setting speed limits.