2501 Jackson Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Zingerman’s Roadhouse is the seventh member of Zingerman’s Community of Businesses located in Ann Arbor, MI. We are passionate about the fabulous foods found all around America and are dedicated to bringing them to food-loving folk (almost) anywhere.
Ever since we first opened the Deli’s doors back in 1982, Zingerman’s has been about getting great-tasting food, fun and educational eating experiences to our guests. We’ve traveled all over the world to find traditional, full-flavored foods to bring back to Ann Arbor. The Roadhouse has allowed us the opportunity to really channel that energy into our own backyards by focusing solely on the amazing array of really good American food that we’ve got right here at home.
Since we opened in 2003, we’re more excited than ever about offering you incredible grits from South Carolina, amazingly flavorful pork from the Niman Ranch network of small Iowa family farms, local meat, including beef, pork, lamb and goats, and flavorful heirloom vegetables, from our own Cornman Farms, artisan cheeses, and micro-brewed beers and fine wines from all over the US. And we’re having more fun than ever making full-flavored versions of old-time classics like macaroni and cheese, crab cakes made with real Maryland jumbo lumb blue crab, really good fried chicken, Carolina barbecue and darned good corn dogs.
As you peruse the menu, don’t hesitate to stop us and ask for a taste of anything you’re wondering about—we’ve taken time to develop every recipe, and we can’t wait to talk to you about it. We hope you enjoy your meal as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together for you.
Sustainable Business Practices
- Comprehensive recycling and compost programs. Our compost system accepts all organic material including meat, bones, raw dough, paper toweling, etc.
- Zero Waste education
- Sustainable purchasing initiatives
- Green Cleaning
- Green House Gas metrics. Carbon footprint calculated annually following GHG protocol for scope 1, 2 and some scope 3 emissions
- Facilities Energy Audit
- Planet Zingerman's internal committee with reps from most businesses works on sustainable initiatives
- Localizing meat purchasing: working closely with 4-H youth programs, in-house butcher.
- Runs Cornman Farms which:
- grows tons of produce for use in the restaurant
- raises heritage breeds for meat used in the restaurant
- Composts all Deli and Roadhouse organic materials as well as materials from other local businesses in partnership with Re-Value Waste.