Environmental Health Applications, Forms & Fees
The following are links to applications, forms and fees for programs associated with Washtenaw County Environmental Health. For questions, please contact (734) 222-3800.
- 2015 Pollution Prevention Status Sheets [word document] [pdf document*]
- 2015 Pollution Prevention Status Sheet Cover Letter
- Septic Tank Only Installation Affidavit
- Time of Sale Inspector Application*
- Time of Sale Escrow Agreement*
- 2015 Initial Application for Certification as a Sewage System Installation & Repair Contractor
- 2015 Renewal Application for Certification as a Sewage System Installation & Repair Contractor
- 2015 Initial Application for Certified Operation and Maintenance Provider (COMP)
- 2015 Renewal Application for Certified Operation and Maintenance Provider (COMP)
- Sewage System Operation & Maintenance Report*
- 2015 Environmental Health Fee Schedule - This is a comprehensive listing of fees for all Environmental Health programs and services. For questions about fees, please contact our office at 734-222-3800.
- 2015 Temporary Food Establishment Licensing Fees
- Water Testing Fees
*Please note that this is an Adobe Acrobat "smart form." You can type information into the form, then print it out and mail or fax it to our office. However, you will NOT be able to save an electronic copy of anything you type on the form, so please keep a paper copy of the completed report for your records.