Environmental Health Applications, Forms & Fees
The following are links to applications, forms and fees for programs associated with Washtenaw County Environmental Health. For questions, please contact (734) 222-3800.
- Septic Tank Only Installation Affidavit
- Time of Sale Inspector Application
- Time of Sale Escrow Agreement
- 2017 Initial Application for Certification as a Sewage System Installation & Repair Contractor
- 2017 Renewal Application for Certification as a Sewage System Installation & Repair Contractor
- 2017 Initial Application for Certified Operation and Maintenance Provider (COMP)
- 2017 Renewal Application for Certified Operation and Maintenance Provider (COMP)
- Sewage System Operation & Maintenance Report
- Credit Card Authorization Form - Complete this form and fax (734-222-3930) or mail it to our office. For security and privacy reasons, Washtenaw County does not accept credit card information via email.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request
- Hearing Request Form
- 2017 Environmental Health Fee Schedule - effective 1/1/17
This is a comprehensive listing of fees for all Environmental Health programs and services. For questions about fees, please contact our office at 734-222-3800.
- 2017 Temporary Food Service Licensing Fees
- Water Testing Fees