Environmental Health Applications, Forms & Fees
The following are links to applications, forms and fees for programs associated with Washtenaw County Environmental Health. For questions, please contact (734) 222-3800.
- 2013 Pollution Prevention Status Sheets [word document] [pdf document*]
- 2013 Pollution Prevention Status Sheet Cover Letter
- Septic Tank Only Installation Affidavit
- Time of Sale Inspector Application*
- Time of Sale Escrow Agreement*
- 2013 Initial Application for Certification as a Sewage System Installation & Repair Contractor
- 2013 Renewal Application for Certification as a Sewage System Installation & Repair Contractor
- 2013 Certified Operation and Maintenance Provider Application
- Sewage System Operation & Maintenance Report*
- 2013 Environmental Health Fee Schedule - This is a comprehensive listing of fees for all Environmental Health programs and services. For questions about fees, please contact Leon Moore (734-222-3848) or Kristen Schweighoefer (734-222-3968), Supervisors in the Environmental Health Division.
- 2013 Temporary Food Establishment Licensing Fees
- Water Testing Fees
*Please note that this is an Adobe Acrobat "smart form." You can type information into the form, then print it out and mail or fax it to our office. However, you will NOT be able to save an electronic copy of anything you type on the form, so please keep a paper copy of the completed report for your records.