Community Planning Resources
Various community planning resources developed in Washtenaw County. Washtenaw County no longer performs traditional land use planning functions, so please note that these resources will not be updated on a regular basis.
If you are looking for information on:
- Master Plan Reviews - Please note that Washtenaw County does not have a Planning Commission, accordingly, master plan amendments and updates should be sent to the Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners Communications, c/o Edwin Peart, Washtenaw County Clerk/Register of Deeds, 200 N. Main, P.O. Box 8645, Ann Arbor, MI 48107-8645.
- Brownfield Redevelopment - Please visit the Brownfield Redevelopment Program website.
- Historic Preservation - Please visit the Historic Preservation website.
- Washtenaw County Comprehensive Plan
The last master plan adopted by Washtenaw County (Adopted 2004, amended 2006).
Planning Advisory Board
A Washtenaw County Advisory Board that operated from 2002 to 2009 providing support to the Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners on land use-oriented activities and actions.
- Regional Planning Groups
A series of regional planning groups established and operated as collaborations among multiple jurisdictions and regions in Washtenaw County.
- Chelsea Area Planning Team/Dexter Area Regional Team (CAPT/DART)
- Milan Organization for Regional Excellence (MORE)
- Saline Sustainability Circle (SSC)
- Southwest Washtenaw Council of Governments (SWWCOG)
- Washtenaw Metro Alliance (WMA)
- Demographic Information
Additional information is available through SEMCOG at www.semcog.org and the United States Census www.census.gov.