CoC News & Announcements
The Data and Performance Measurement Committee Call for Members
The Data and Performance Measurement Committee (DPMC), of the Continuum of Care (CoC), is seeking self-nominations for at least six representatives to serve a one year term (2014-2015) on the committee.
The Data and Performance Measurement Committee seeks to:
· Assist the CoC board in making data-informed policy and funding decisions
· Assist the CoC in approving agency and community-wide data quality
· Assist the CoC board in ensuring local compliance with HUD HMIS Data standards
· Promote effective use of HMIS data, including measuring the extent and nature of homelessness, the utilization of services over time, and the effectiveness of homeless programs
· Use HMIS data to inform CoC program and system design, measure progress on community goals and plans to end homelessness
Candidates should meet the following minimal qualifications:
· Be members of the CoC
· Be able to have consistent attendance at regular committee meetings
· Be interested in data analysis and program evaluation
Candidates should email Mercedes Brown, OCED, at email@example.com to indicate their interest. Submission must be received by July 31, 2014. Candidates will be notified by August 7, 2014.
For more information on the CoC Data and Performance Measurement Committee, please visit the Office of Community and Economic Development’s at www.ewashtenaw.org/CoC.
Washtenaw County Continuum of Care Biannual Meeting
Please join the Washtenaw County Continuum of Care during its first biannual meeting:
Thursday, May 29th, 1:00-2:30 pm
St. Joseph’s Education Center Auditorium
This is an opportunity to work jointly with local service agencies, community representatives, and key stakeholders to address homelessness in our community.
The Education Center Auditorium is in the St. Joseph Administrative Building at 5305 Elliot Drive, Ypsilanti, MI (shown on the map below). Once you enter the Administrative Building, the room is on the left hand side after the elevators.
We look forward to collaborating with you and our community to end homelessness in Washtenaw County!
For more information, please contact Laura Urteaga-Fuentes at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ewashtenaw.org/OCED
Continuum of Care Funding Opportunities
The Continuum of Care (CoC) Collaborative Application for the 2013 competition has now been posted for the Washtenaw County CoC. More information about the Washtenaw County CoC can be found here.
To view the application and the rank project listing, please click on the links below:
This process included a Request for Proposal that can be found here
For more information, please contact Human Services Manager, Andrea Plevek, at email@example.com.