You are here: Home Government Departments Community and Economic Development Human Services Barrier Busters Member Resources

Member Resources

Barrier Busters Listserv


Barrier Busters Meetings


Barrier Busters Network Guidebook


Emergency Unmet Needs Fund (BBEUNF)


Utility Assistance: DTE Online Access & Barrier Busters

Utility Assistance Application for 2014-2015

Client Intake Form

For information and access to the DTE online resource for agencies, click here to the enter DTE online system

Knowing what steps to take depends on the bill: Bill Payment Process Tool


Housing Assistance: Housing Access for Washtenaw County (HAWC)

All requests for housing resources must first go through HAWC, Washtenaw County's central intake for individuals and families who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness.  To begin the process, please call the general line at (734) 961-1999. For information about HAWC, such as hours of operation and locations, please read this brochure.

If you are a case worker with a question about HAWC or a client's interaction with HAWC, please contact Shequelia Rogers at or (734) 548-6390, or Tenetia Pulliam at


Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP)

The Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP) provides information for tenants throughout the state of Michigan. Due to funding restrictions, MTCP no longer provides phone/email counseling services.  However, we've collected some of their most helpful tools and consolidated them here:

Document Actions
Google Translate