Barrier Busters Listserv
- Email Listserv Guidelines (effective 5/1/2015)
Barrier Busters Meetings
Barrier Busters Network Guidebook
- Barrier Busters Network Manual (Updated November 2012)
- Barrier Busters Network Membership Agreement Form (Updated July 2015)
- Barrier Busters Network Membership and Emergency Unmet Needs Fund Use Agreement Form (Updated July 2015)
- BBEUNF Release of Information (ROI)
- BBEUNF Blank Survey and Client Follow-Up Log (See Barrier Busters Network Manual above on how to use.)
- BBEUNF Fund Request Page: www.ewcho.org/encompass
- BBEUNF Vehicle Repair Guidelines
- MapWashtenaw (to check client's residency)
Utility Assistance: DTE Online Access & Barrier Busters
For information and access to the DTE online resource for agencies, click here to the enter DTE online system.
Knowing what steps to take depends on the bill: Bill Payment Process Tool
All requests for housing resources must first go through HAWC, Washtenaw County's central intake for individuals and families who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness. To begin the process, please call the general line at (734) 961-1999. For information about HAWC, such as hours of operation and locations, please read this brochure.
If you are a case worker with a question about HAWC or a client's interaction with HAWC, please contact Shequelia Rogers at Shequelia_Rogers@usc.salvationarmy.org or (734) 548-6390, or Tenetia Pulliam at Tenetia_Pulliam@usc.salvationarmy.org.
Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP)
The Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP) provides information for tenants throughout the state of Michigan. Due to funding restrictions, MTCP no longer provides phone/email counseling services. However, we've collected some of their most helpful tools and consolidated them here: