Barrier Busters Listserv
- Email Listserv Guidelines (effective 5/1/2015)
Barrier Busters Meetings
Barrier Busters Network Guidebook
- Barrier Busters Network Manual (Updated November 2012)
- BBEUNF Release of Information (ROI) UPDATED January 2017
- BBEUNF Blank Survey and Client Follow-Up Log (See Barrier Busters Network Manual above on how to use.)
- BBEUNF Fund Request Page: www.ewcho.org/encompass
- BBEUNF Vehicle Repair Guidelines
- MapWashtenaw (to determine client residency)
Utility Assistance: DTE Online Access & Barrier Busters
- Utility Assistance Application UPDATED November 2016
- Social Security Card Application
- DTE Responsibility of Debt Form
For information and access to the DTE online resource for agencies, click here to the enter DTE online system.
Knowing what steps to take depends on the bill: Bill Payment Process Tool
Housing Access for Washtenaw County (HAWC)
If you are homeless or experiencing a housing crisis, please call:
HAWC is Washtenaw County’s central intake for individuals and families who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness. The central intake is the single point of entry for all emergency shelters and housing resources that are available to serve people experiencing homelessness in the county. Residents of Washtenaw County may call HAWC for housing assistance, information and/or referral. Please note: there is a severe shortage of housing resources in Washtenaw County and HAWC is not able to help all people who are experiencing a housing crisis.
HAWC Call Center and Walk-in Hours are updated and available on the HAWC website.
Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP)
The Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP) provides information for tenants throughout the state of Michigan. Due to funding restrictions, MTCP no longer provides phone/email counseling services. However, we've collected some of their most helpful tools and consolidated them here: