Barrier Busters Meetings
Barrier Busters Network Guidebook
- Barrier Busters Network Manual (Updated November 2012)
- BBEUNF Release of Information (ROI)
- BBEUNF Blank Survey and Client Follow-Up Log (See Barrier Busters Network Manual above on how to use.)
- BBEUNF Fund Request Page: www.ewcho.org/encompass
- BBEUNF Vehicle Repair Guidelines
Utility Assistance: DTE Online Access & Barrier Busters
For information and access to the DTE online resource for agencies, click here to the enter DTE online system.
Knowing what steps to take depends on the bill: Bill Payment Process Tool
As of October 2010, all requests for housing resources must first go through the HAWC line. To begin the process, please call the general line at 734-961-1999.
The Michigan Tenant Counseling Program (MTCP) provides information for tenants throughout the state of Michigan. Due to funding restrictions, MTCP no longer provides phone/email counseling services. However, we've collected some of their most helpful tools and consolidated them here: