Home Maintenance and Repair
The Washtenaw Housing Education Partners are committed to supporting homeowners in the maintenance and repair of their homes. Below are a number of resources for homeowners regarding home maintenance, repair, energy efficiency and more. Please click on the links to learn more about each program or resource.
- WHEP POST-PURCHASE HOME MAINTENANCE & REPAIR CLASSES - Learn routine maintenance and how to protect the value of your home by keeping it maintained and learn when it's wise to call a professional.
- WASHTENAW COUNTY HOUSING REHABILITATION PROGRAM - Qualifying Low-income owner-occupants can get support with emergency repairs, home rehabilitation, energy efficiency improvements, and accessibility improvements including ramps
- WASHTENAW COUNTY WEATHERIZATION PROGRAM - Qualifying low-income owner-occupants can get free weatherization improvements to lower fuel bills and increase overall comfort in their homes.
- MICHIGAN STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (MSHDA) PROPERTY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY HURON VALLEY RESTORE