Mortgage & Tax Foreclosure Intervention
The Washtenaw County Foreclosure Intervention Collaborative is a collaborative effort through the Michigan State University Extension Office, Washtenaw County Treasurer’s Office, Housing Bureau for Seniors, and Legal Services of South Central Michigan. If you are a Washtenaw County resident and would like to schedule an appointment with a HUD and MSHDA certified housing counselor, please call the intake desk at 734-222-9595. This service is FREE.
- MSHDA Programs - Step Forward Program
- Housing Bureau for Seniors
- MSUE Homebudget
- Washtenaw County Treasurer's Office (Tax Foreclosure)
- HUD "Avoiding Foreclosure"
- DIFS- Department of Insurance and Financial Services
- Mortgage Foreclosure Brochure
- Options in Foreclosure HC101 Booklet (Individual Sections Below)