Marriage Licenses

The Following Washtenaw County Officials May Be Contacted to Solemnize Marriages Within Washtenaw County. (Listed by Location) Mayors May Solemnize Marriages Within the City Limits of Their City.

Please contact officials directly during normal business hours. 

Ann Arbor Municipal Center:

301 East Huron, Ann Arbor

Magistrate M. Colleen Currie
Telephone: 734-794-6764


Eastern County Government Center
415 West Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti

Magistrate A. Thomas Truesdell

Telephone: 734-484-6690


Service Center
4133 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor
(entrance off Hogback Road)

Hon. J. Cedric Simpson
District Judge

Telephone: 734-973-4880

Magistrate A. Thomas Truesdell
Telephone: 734-973-4580


Ypsilanti Township
7200 S. Huron Rive Dr., Ypsilanti

Magistrate Mark Nelson
***Performs Ceremonies on Thursdays Only***

Telephone: 734-483-2330


The following Washtenaw County residents are also available to solemnize marriages, their fees are not limited by the State. 


Sally Ann Risser, Rev.
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Betty Short, Rev.
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Mary Stevens, Rev.
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Hillary A. Muscato, Min.
Grass Lake, Michigan

Karla Groesbeck, Rev.
Ann Arbor, MI

S.J. Elden, Judge
Ann Arbor, MI

Document Actions
Google Translate