Washtenaw County government regularly publishes Public Notices. When they are available, you can find them here.
All notices of official county meetings are available on the Calendar of Events, which appears at the right.
- Public Notice - 2016 Board Appointments
- County Administrator Interviews & Public Feedback Information
- On October 15, 2016, the Board of Commissioners (BOC) interviewed the four finalists for the County Administrator position: Gregory Dill, Robert Tetens, Muddasar Tawakkul, and James Palenick. Below are each finalist's presentation, application materials, and questions asked by the BOC at the end of each presentation.
- Public Feedback for County Administrator Vacancy
- We want your feedback! The public will have an opportunity to submit feedback regarding the County Administrator Vacancy throughout the entire hiring process.
- County Administrator Applications, Hiring Process, and Interview Questions
- At the September 14, 2016 Special Meeting, the BOC approved the resolution outlining the hiring process and timeline for filling the Washtenaw County Administrator vacancy.
- District 9 Commissioner Applications