Washtenaw County government regularly publishes Public Notices. When they are available, you can find them here.
All notices of official county meetings are available on the Calendar of Events, which appears at the right.
- Seeking Applicants for Three Boards
- The County is inviting residents to apply for seats on three seperate boards. Please send applications to email@example.com. More details are provided in this article.
- Seeking Citizen Volunteers for County Boards/Committees
- A variety of volunteer positions are open on 17 different County Boards/Committees. If you're interested in serving on a board please review the list of available positions and send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 222-6655 for more information.
- Seeking Applicants for the Road Commission
- The Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners is seeking applicants for a recently vacated general public seat on the Road Commission. If interested please send a cover letter and resume to Peter Simms at email@example.com.
- Seeking Applicants for Seats on Three (3) County Boards
- Today is the last day to apply for seats on three county boards. If you're interested in serving on a county board please check this article for more details on how to apply.
- Seeking Applicants for RTA Board
- The County is inviting residents to apply for a seat on the RTA Board. Applications must be emailed to Lisa Moutinho at firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday, December 21, 2012 at 3:00 pm.
- Platt Road Site Community Advisory Committee Volunteers Needed
- The Board of Commissioners are looking to fill six Resident seats on the Platt Road Site Community Advisory Committee. If you're interested in serving on this board please read this item for more information.
- Stand Your Ground Resolution Pulled from Board Agenda
- The Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners have pulled the resolution calling for the repeal of Michigan's Stand Your ground Law from their 9/18/13 Board Agenda. That item will not be on the agenda for tonight's (9/18/13) meeting.
- Deadline Extended for Board Applications
- The application period has been extended for three county boards. Interested residents have until Sunday, December 1 to submit applications for volunteer positions on the Historic District Commission, Food Policy Council or Southeast Michigan Regional Transit Authority.
- Seeking Citizen Applicants for Four (4) Volunteer Boards
- The Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners is looking for citizens to volunteer for seats on four (4) county boards. Details inside this article.
- Platt Road CAC Application Deadline Extended
- The application deadline to serve on the Platt Road Community Advisory Committee has been extended to Monday, October 14. If you're interested in serving on this committee please send a letter of interest to email@example.com by Monday, October 14.
- Public Press Conference: Monday, May 13, 2013
- Washtenaw County Administration announces a Public Press Conference to permit members of the press to ask questions regarding Washtenaw County’s Pension and Health Care Obligations of Washtenaw County Staff and Counsel.
- WCHO Board Appointments
- The WCHO Board is seeking applicants for two vacant board positions. Applicants interested in these volunteer positions can find application details in this article.