Washtenaw County government regularly publishes Public Notices. When they are available, you can find them here.
All notices of official county meetings are available on the Calendar of Events, which appears at the right.
- Seeking Applicants for Three Boards
- The County is inviting residents to apply for seats on three seperate boards. Please send applications to email@example.com. More details are provided in this article.
- Seeking Applicants for Seats on Three (3) County Boards
- Today is the last day to apply for seats on three county boards. If you're interested in serving on a county board please check this article for more details on how to apply.
- Seeking Applicants for RTA Board
- The County is inviting residents to apply for a seat on the RTA Board. Applications must be emailed to Lisa Moutinho at firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday, December 21, 2012 at 3:00 pm.
- Public Press Conference: Monday, May 13, 2013
- Washtenaw County Administration announces a Public Press Conference to permit members of the press to ask questions regarding Washtenaw County’s Pension and Health Care Obligations of Washtenaw County Staff and Counsel.
- WCHO Board Appointments
- The WCHO Board is seeking applicants for two vacant board positions. Applicants interested in these volunteer positions can find application details in this article.