April 4, 2012 Board of Commissioners Agenda
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
April 4, 2012
Washtenaw County Administration Building
220 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I. ROLL CALL
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING (March 21, 2012)
IV. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
V. COMMISSIONER FOLLOW-UP TO CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
VII. LIAISON REPORTS:
VIII. REPORT OF THE CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS:
A. Resolution proclaiming the week of April 8, 2012 through April 14, 2012 as National Public Safety Telecommunicator Week in Washtenaw County.
B. Resolution proclaiming the week of April 15, 2012 through April 21, 2012 as National Volunteer Week.
C. Resolution opposing the elimination of Personal Property Tax in the State of Michigan.
IX. SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS:
X. REPORT OF STANDING COMMITTEES:
|Ways and Means||March 21, 2012|
|Working Session||March 22, 2012|
|Road Commission March 5, 2012|
XII. OTHER REPORTS:
XIII. REPORT OF THE TREASURER:
XV. REPORT FROM THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR:
A. WAYS AND MEANS - April 4, 2012
1. Resolution approving the appointment of Elisha Voorheis Fink as Magistrate of the 14A District Court.
B. WAYS AND MEANS - March 7, 2012
1. Resolution ratifying the signature of the Chair of the Board on the Program Year 2011 Michigan Works! Service Center Operations Plan to the Workforce Development Agency State of Michigan in the amount of $92,309 for the period of July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012.
2. Resolution ratifying the signature of the Chair of the Board on the submitted budget information summary to the Workforce Development Agency State of Michigan Program year 2011 Capacity Building and Professional Development funding in the amount of $16,000 for the period of July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012.
3. Resolution ratifying the signature of the Chair of the Board on the calendar year 2012 Michigan Works! System Plan to the Workforce Development Agency State of Michigan for the period of January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
4. Resolution authorizing the Chair of the Board of Commissioners to sign the Washtenaw Health Initiative Charter 2012 Statement of Commitment making Washtenaw County a voluntary charter member of the Washtenaw Health Initiative and approving a membership fee expenditure of $10,000 annually in both 2012 and 2013 to be funded through the Office of Community and Economic Development.
XVII. ITEMS FOR CURRENT/FUTURE DISCUSSION:
Next Board Meeting
April 18, 2012
Board Room Administration Building