March 7, 2012 Board of Commissioners Agenda
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 7, 2012
Washtenaw County Administration Building
220 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I. ROLL CALL
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING (February 15, 2012)
IV. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
V. COMMISSIONER FOLLOW-UP TO CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
VII. LIAISON REPORTS:
VIII. REPORT OF THE CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS:
IX. SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS:
X. REPORT OF STANDING COMMITTEES:
|Ways and Means||February 15, 2012|
|Working Session||Febraury 16, 2012|
|Drainage Board||February 23, 2012|
|Road Commission||January 17, 2012|
|Weapon Licensing Board||January 18, 2012|
XII. OTHER REPORTS:
XIII. REPORT OF THE TREASURER:
XV. REPORT FROM THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR:
A. WAYS AND MEANS - March 7, 2012
1. Resolution ratifying the acceptance of the grant award to sign the resolution to the Michigan Department of Treasury for the Economic Vitality Incentive Program (EVIP) for the sheriff's office in the amount of $177,500 for the period of October 1, 2011 through September 30, 2016.
2. Resolution to ratify the 800 MHz Oversight Committee's approval of the agreements necessary to permit the County's 800 MHz Communication System to merge with the Michigan Public Safety Communication System, independently approve those agreements and authorize the County Administrator to sign the agreements.
B. WAYS AND MEANS - February 15, 2012
1. Resolution ratifying the County Administrator's signature on 2012 Marine Safety Grant with the State of Michigan, Department of Natural Resources & Environment, for the 2012 Marine Safety Grant Program for a total program amount of $227,487 for the period of January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
2. Resolution ratifying the signature of the County Administrator on the application to the Corporation for National and Community Service for the Fiscal Year 2011 Federal Foster Grandparent Program (FGP) in the amount of $378,005 for the period of January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012 for ETCS; authorizing the Administrator to sign the notice of grant award, approving the budget, and authorizing the Administrator to sign delegate contracts.
3. Resolution approving the restructuring of Administration/Support Services and approving the accompanying position eliminations, creations, hold vacant designation, adoption of attached job descriptions and the appointment of the Administrator's Cross-Lateral Team.
XVII. ITEMS FOR CURRENT/FUTURE DISCUSSION:
Next Board Meeting
March 21, 2012
Board Room Administration Building