BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
October 19, 2011
Washtenaw County Administration Building
220 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I. ROLL CALL
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING (October 5, 2011)
IV. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
IV. COMMISSIONER FOLLOW-UP TO CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
VI. LIAISON REPORTS:
VII. REPORT OF THE CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS:
IX. SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS:
A. Appointment of Washtenaw County Commissioner for District 7.
B. Public hearing for the Proposed 2012/2013 Budget in compliance with Section 2 of ACT 43, P.A. 1963, 2nd Ex. Session (M.C.L.A. 141.412), Section 24E of Act 206, P.A. 1893 (M.C.L.A. 211.24E).
X. REPORT OF STANDING COMMITTEES
|Ways and Means Committee||
October 5, 2011
October 6, 2011
|Board of Road Commissioners||September 20, 2011|
|Social Services Board Meeting||August 23, 2011|
|River Raisin Watershed Council||October 18, 2011|
XII. OTHER REPORTS:
XIII. REPORT OF THE TREASURER:
XV. REPORT FROM THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR:
A. WAYS AND MEANS – October 5, 2011:
- Resolution pledging the Full Faith and Credit of the county of Washtenaw, within Constitutional limitations, for the payment of the bond of the Mallets Creek Drain Drainage District described in the bond resolution attached to this resolution.
- Resolution pledging the Full Faith and Credit of the county of Washtenaw, within Constitutional limitations, for the payment of the bond of the Allen Creek Drainage District described in the bond resolution attached to this resolution.
- Resolution ratifying the County Administrator's signature on the application to the Michigan Department of Human Services, for the FY 2012 Community Services Block Grant in the amount of $740,010 for the period of October 1, 2011 through September 30, 2012 for ETCS; authorizing the Administrator to sign the Notice of Grant Award; amending the budget; authorizing the Administrator to sign delegate contracts.
- Resolution authorizing the County Administrator to execute a contract with Sylvan Township to address the repayment of re-funded water and wastewater systems bonds contingent upon Sylvan Township voter approval of a 4.75 millage increase.
- Resolution authorizing the County Administrator to sign a contract with Governmental Consultant Services, Inc. for a two-year period beginning on November 1, 2011 and ending on October 31, 2013.
B. WAYS AND MEANS – October 19, 2011
- Resolution ratifying the County Administrator's signature on the agreement with the Michigan Department of Human Services for Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Crisis Assistance Deliverable Fuel, in the amount of $46,900 for the period of September 15, 2011 through August 31, 2012; approving the budget; authorizing the Administrator to sign the delegate contracts.
C. APPROVAL OF CLAIMS:
- Resolution authorizing payment of claims commencing with the last previously approved claim and continuing through the date of October 4, 2011.
D. NEW BUSINESS:
- Resolution approving the appointment of a Historic District Study Committee as recommended by the Washtenaw County Historic District Study Commission for the purpose of evaluating Jarvis Stone School for Historic District Status.
XVII. ITEMS FOR CURRENT/FUTURE DISCUSSION:
XVIII. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
XIX. COMMISSIONER FOLLOW-UP TO CITIZEN PARTICIPATION:
Next Board Meeting
November 2, 2011
Board Room, Administration Building