2010-2011 Budget Planning Process
2010/2011 planning documents created in 2009 for the 2010-2011 budget.
The final budget summary for 2010/2011 is now available online. This budget represent a year's worth of work with Administration, the Board of Commissioners, Department Heads, our elected officials, union leadership and staff. Each group has been critical to molding our 2010/2011 budget to address the needs of our community while addressing the projected $30 million budget deficit.
Verna McDaniel, Washtenaw County Administrator
Table of Contents - Quick Links to Information and Background
- 2010/11 Budget Summary
- Resolution approving and adopting the Biennial County Budget for 2010/2011
- Narrative Overview - What has happened and what can we do? (Coming soon)
- Budget Process Structure & Principles - People and Principles behind the 2010/2011 Budget Process
- Glossary of Terms - Terms used in the budget process, and their meanings
- County's Financial Status & Projected Deficits - Frequently updated documentation on County finances
- How to Balance? Overview of options and the four key areas that must be used to balance the budget
- What's Already Been Cut or Adjusted?
- Public Engagement - Townhalls and Forums on the Budget Process with employees and the public