Inter-Agency Technology Partnerships
Washtenaw County and regional partners work together to share technology solutions on both a formal and informal basis.
This page highlights formal partnerships that involve cost-sharing arrangements that provide partners with more capacity that could otherwise afford, while saving taxpayer dollars, and avoiding duplication of services.
Inter-Agency Agreement for Collaborative Technology and Services
The Inter-Agency Agreement for Collaborative Technology and Services is an umbrella agreement between local governements that outlines overall terms and conditions of the partnership. Any partner can can be either a "provider" or "subscriber" of services. Individual collaborations detailed in "schedules".
- Washtenaw County
- City of Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District
- Data Center Services - City of Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County share a data center housed at the City of Ann Arbor
- Enterprise Storage Services
- Enterprise Backup Services
- Video Surveillance System
- Enterprise Content Management
- GIS Infrastructure
- Internet Connectivity
- Staffing and Scheduling System
- Backup and Replication Services
Outsourced Technology Support
Washtenaw County provides complete IT services for local governements on a contract basis.
- City of Ypsilanti
- 14B District Court