Washtenaw County is pleased to offer email services to local governments within Washtenaw County. If you interested, please contact the Help Desk at 734-222-3737 and request the service.
The county will
- Create email accounts for local government employees.
- Obtain domain names for the email accounts.
- Enable access to browser-based webmail server available anywhere in the world with internet access.
If you would like to connect to the countys email services through Outlook express, the county will provide the required configuration information.
Due to the large number of different email clients (Outlook Express, Firebird, Blackberry, Trio, etc) Washtenaw County cannot provide individual support email services beyond standard webmail.
- POP3 Server Name: expop.ewashtenaw.org
- SMTP Server Name: exsmtp.ewashtenaw.org
- Check the box that says: My SMTP server requires authentication (different email clients word this differently, but you get the idea).
Refer to your individual application instructions on how to configure your system to retrieve email using these settings. Remember: Washenaw County cannot provide individual support for you if you choose to connect outside of webmail.
Username & Password
Your username and password will be issued by the help desk. Use the username to login (not the complete email address).